Unfortunately, due to a high number of completed applications, we’ve now closed applications for the Finance Graduate Scheme. This means that your application will now not be submitted or considered.
You’ll explore lots of finance areas on this scheme, rotating between central finance, finance business partnering, finance transformation and internal audit.
There’s a huge amount to get involved with, such as: processing purchases and supplier statements, preparing forecasts and budgets, testing upgrades and implementing new systems. You’ll also study for a professional accounting qualification (ACCA), making this scheme varied, challenging and rewarding.
Planning and regular communication with TfW’s stakeholders and partners will be crucial to everyone’s success – and your experience.
Your support network
Part of our finance team, you’ll have the support of the Financial Controller.
- A degree in a relevant area such as: Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or Economics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel.
- Good numerical literacy and analytical skills.
- A track record of contributing and delivering a successful team project.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organisational skills to balance your schedule.
- An ability to take initiative when required and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Welsh language skills would be great, but aren’t essential.